created and copyright by kai p. uecker (aka xistence imaginations) 2008(c)

Sonntag, 15. August 2010

No... another post!!!

Yup, after such a long time, here is another post for the last reader, that might be out there.
During the last year al lot of things kept my attention on them, on of those was my Diu-project, and well: here it is...
It is in an alpha state, presented 'as it is'. Some more work must be done, but i think these pages can be shown already, so i invite you (my last reader) to visit this last page... or not... or whatever.
Finally i hope it might create some interests.

Go to Diu...

3 Kommentare:

DiuFollower hat gesagt…

I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you've done establishing a non-TRON computer world. The world is very involved and I look forward to reading more (and maybe, hopefully, someday playing) it. Thank you.

xistence hat gesagt…

Thank you for your kind words. And you can be sure: i'm still working every minute of my free time on Diu (right now i'm working on a 'crafting system' (or 'compiling-system' in Diu terms)). I wouldn't just update every single bit, so it takes time before it comes online.

Anonym hat gesagt…

nice idea man ! so is this just a concept or game/program ?

Bookmark and Share