created and copyright by kai p. uecker (aka xistence imaginations) 2008(c)

Dienstag, 2. September 2008

Art

In my free time i like to make art/-work and/or design. Colouring by numbers was way to boring, so i decided to make different stuff.
So if you are intrested, bored or a spider-bot you might have a look to the upper-right of this page, where this flashy, fading thingy resists. There you can watch some of my artwork, click it to jump to my whoopy-yay-awesome-crap-gallery.
All artwork or designs or screen or blah will be in that gallery hosted by google/picasa. I'm not a fan of such things, really, but better then nothing. Don't expect to see glorious and fantastic artwork there. Not that i could show some (nice excuse, isn't it), but i won't put up things i worked on for a long time, just to see it crapped up somewhere else on a different page with a title to it from someone saying 'i made cool artwork (as i copy'n'pasted some fotos of my goldfish via photoshop on it, w00t!)'.
If you are intrested in any of my stuff (not only artwork), you'll need to get in contact with me. If not, get in contact to me as well, but then write nothing so i can reply nothing.
For the rest of the time, enjoy what you can see on my picasa-web-gallery.

Keine Kommentare:

Bookmark and Share